Amaretto Coffee Creamer
Preparation Time5 min
- 3/4 cup non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a container with a tight fitting lid.
- Shake well to blend.
- Store in airtight container and give creamer with the recipe for Amaretto Coffee.
Yields 12 servings.
To make Amaretto Coffee: In a mug, combine 2 tablespoons of creamer with 6 ounces of coffee.
Read NextHomemade Italian Seasoning
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.