Homemade Beer Cheese Dip
Make this delicious dip at home for game days and family parties!
There's never a time where having a Homemade Beer Cheese Dip around isn't a good idea. This delicious recipe will come in handy for all those game day parties, family potlucks, and holidays where you need put out some tasty snacks that will please a crowd. This recipe combines cream cheese and Cheddar for a creamy base, mixes in green and red onion for a crunchy texture, adds a bit of Ranch seasoning for even more flavor and finishes off with the beer of your choice and hot sauce for personality and kick! This beer cheese dip is our personal favorite, and we're sure it's likely to find a place at your family's party table on more than one occasion.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 package Ranch Dressing mix
- 1/2 cup beer (any beer works -- we used a dark stout)
- 1/2 cup bacon, chopped
- hot sauce to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
Be sure to ENTER TO WIN a Fiesta 5-Piece Christmas Tree Entertaining Set to use for serving this recipe! Leave a comment on this page and you will receive a bonus entry. Don't miss the grand prize giveaway including one of each prize featured in the 12 Days of Christmas!
Mix all ingredients well in a large bowl.
Refrigerate overnight for best results.
- There is a maximum of one extra entry per person. The extra entry will be based upon a comment left on this post. Duplicate comments are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this page and the entries on the contest page.
- The winner will be contacted on the morning of December 26th, 2017.
- Email Address provided in their account (please do NOT leave your email address in the comments--you already provided it when you created your account)
- You have until December 24th, 2017 at 11:59pm EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada. Excludes Quebec and Puerto Rico.
What is your favorite dip to serve for guests?
Answer below for your chance to win!
Read NextCowboy Corn Dip