Creamy Ranch Corn Dip
Start the party with this fiesta ranch corn dip!
Need a crowd-pleasing appetizer in a hurry? This Creamy Ranch Corn Dip is here for you! This recipe really couldn't be any easier, and yet it's one of those dishes that people ask for again and again. The tangy ranch flavor is always a hit, and it gets a boost from juicy tomatoes and crunchy corn. Enjoy a generous scoop of this dip on your favorite salty tortilla chips, and you will be in snack heaven with this crazy easy copycat recipe.
It's easy to make this dip ahead, too, so it's perfect for your next picnic or potluck. You might just want to make a second batch right away... it will be that popular! All it takes to make this delicious dip is 3 steps. It's really that easy to make your own fiest ranch seasoning and dip!
How to Serve Creamy Ranch Corn Dip! This yummy dip is best served with tortilla chips. Since it's a little chunky, you'll want to make sure you serve it with some hardy tortilla chips that won't break. Try bigger chips or even scoops for ultimate dipping. This recipe does have dairy in it, so you don't want to leave it out for more than a few hours (if it even lasts that long).
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Original Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 10 ounces can crushed tomatoes
- 11 ounces can of corn
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese
Creamy Ranch Corn Dip Recipe
Mix all ingredients in a medium-size bowl.
Chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
Serve with your favorite tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Ways to Dress Up Your Creamy Ranch Corn Dip
Creamy Ranch Corn Dip has been a snack favorite for years. Whether you're at a big game potluck or just have a few friends over, it's a tasty way to serve up some crunchy chips that need a little something extra. If you love this recipe, but are looking for ways to spice it up, consider the following alternatives:
1. Use Salsa Instead: We love the taste of fresh tomatoes, but if you want to add some spice consider mixing in a cup of salsa instead. This will really change up the flavor. The spicier the salsa, the spicier the dip.
2. Replace Sour Cream with Greek Yogurt: This healthy and ligthened up alternative is a great way to enjoy this popular dip with fewer calories.
3. Add Black Olives: Olives are not everyone's favorite flavor, but they can really add something extra to this recipe.
4. Add Jalepenos: REALLY love some extra heat with your recipes? Add jalepenos to the recipe. Chop them up into tiny bits or add bigger chunks.
5. Add Cotija Cheese Instead: Looking to be a little more authentic for Mexican cuisine? Try using cotija cheese instead. Cotija cheese is a hard, crumbly cheese that doesn't melt. It's often called the "Parmesan of Mexico" and is popular on tacos.
Read NextTexas Trash Dip