Cowboy Corn Dip
Spice up your next party, and serve Cowboy Corn Dip with corn or tortilla chips. It's a creamy, crunchy veggie dip recipe straight out of the west that's specifically meant to be made for a large crowd. This simple recipe can satisfy as many as 25 people with tangy sour cream and sweet corn.
This dish is the definition of bold, and you will love all of its flavors! It gets its spice from jalapeno peppers and green chilies, so you know right off the bat that it's going to be the most exciting dish at your next party!
Join over 150,000 home chefs and sign up for our free email newsletter!
- 3 (11-ounce) cans sweet corn with diced peppers, drained
- 1 (7-ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 (6-ounce) can chopped jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (16-ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2-3 bags Frito Scoops
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except for the chips.
Cover and chill two hours to overnight. Serve with your favorite chips, Frito scoops, or tortilla chips.
Read Next"Texas Trash" Dip