This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Southern No Bake Banana Pudding
"This southern no bake banana pudding dessert is a classic, simplified version. It's super simple to make and can be done so in less than 15 minutes. Creamy banana cream flavored pudding and French Vanilla flavored pudding in alternate layers. Vanilla wafers, chantilly cream and all in delicious layers. Banana pudding is always a classic favorite especially in the southern states. It's perfect as a Thanksgiving dessert, or any time of year as it's such a fan favorite."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size9x13 baking dish
- 3 2/5 ounces French Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- 3 2/5 ounces Banana Cream Instant Pudding Mix
- 3 1/2 cups Whole Milk
- 11 ounces box of Vanilla Wafers
- 4 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 teaspoons VAnilla Extract
- 3 tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 5 large Bananas
Read NextBrownies with Raspberry Lamingtons