Little Old Lady's Watergate Salad
Watergate salad is a classic dessert salad that's been loved by generations. This recipe for Little Old Lady's Watergate Salad is Grandma's favorite recipe to bring to a party or potluck. Nobody can resist the combination of pistachio pudding, Cool Whip, walnuts, and pineapple in this delicious dessert. What's even better, it comes together in mere minutes, so you don't have to do any baking or layering! Just dump the ingredients in a bowl, stir, and refrigerate.
See how easy it is to make this recipe with our step-by-step video tutorial:
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1 (3-ounce) box pistachio pudding
- 1 (8-ounce) tub Cool Whip
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 bag mini marshmallows (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- Make the pudding as directed, then fold in the Cool Whip.
- Stir in walnuts, pineapple chunks, and mini marshmallows.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Read NextSex In A Pan Layered Dessert