16 Incredible Banana Desserts
Whether you're craving banana pudding desserts or banana cake, we've got you covered!
If you like to bake at home, chances are you've made plenty of banana recipes over the years. Bananas lend themselves perfectly to breads and desserts because of their subtle sweetness and creamy consistency when mashed. With our collection of 16 Incredible Banana Desserts, you'll have the best banana dessert recipes at your fingertips. From sweet glazed breads to cakes, puddings, and more, there is something for everyone in this collection of delicious banana desserts. We hope you enjoy the many varieties and options we've collected for you so much that you turn to this guide for your next special occasion.
With recipes for some of our most-beloved banana dessert recipes, you're sure to be a hit the next time it falls on you to prepare dessert for a special occasion, family gathering or potluck. If you love the taste of banana splits (and really, who doesn't!?) you'll love our recipe for Banana Split Ice Box Cake. It's perfect for kids' birthday parties or a special treat for a graduation or anniversary. If you like a little salty with your sweet, our Ode to Elvis Poke Cake will have you head over heels. However you choose to indulge, these 16 Incredible Banana Desserts are sure to satisfy your every last craving.
Table of Contents
Find easy Jell-O cakes, pies, and other desserts in all kinds of delicious fruity flavors. No matter what Jell-O flavor is your favorite, you're sure to find something to love in this collection.20+ Easy Jello Dessert Recipes
Incredible Banana Desserts
- World's Easiest Banana Cream PieBanana lovers rejoice because we've found the best easy dessert recipe especially catered to your taste buds! This recipe for the World's Easiest Banana Cream Pie is a piece of cake to whip together and requires no oven at all!
- 1930s Banana CakeThis vintage dessert recipe dates all the way back to the 1930s! If you're a fan of desserts your grandma used to make, you'll love this family favorite recipe.
- Not Yo' Mama's Banana PuddingThere are plenty of banana pudding recipes out there, but this one goes above and beyond the classic pudding your mama used to make.
- Banana Bars with Cream Cheese FrostingUnique and delicious, these Banana Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting are certain to be a new family favorite. With all the flavor of a ripe banana and the creamy goodness of cream cheese, this is one dessert that will bring smiles to the faces of all who eat it.
- Heavenly Banana Cream Eclair PieIf your two favorite desserts are banana creme pie and eclair cake, we've got the perfect recipe for you. Heavenly Banana Cream Eclair Pie is an easy dessert recipe for a banana creme pie with a light and fluffy eclair crust.
- Banana Bread Cinnamon RollsJust when you thought cinnamon roll recipes couldn't get any better, along comes this awesome recipe for Banana Bread Cinnamon Rolls. Whether you eat them for breakfast or dessert, these sweet and fruity treats are the best of both worlds!
Ultimate No Bake Banana Desserts
- Ultimate Banana Split Icebox CakeTake one look at this Ultimate Banana Split Icebox Cake and we dare you not to start drooling. This easy icebox cake recipe is perfect for summertime entertaining since it's made with light and fluffy whipped cream and fresh fruit.
- Banana Pudding Mason Jar RecipeThis Banana Pudding Mason Jar Recipe is one of the best around. If you need a banana pudding recipe that will delight and impress in both flavor and presentation, then this is the recipe for you. This easy pudding recipe is irresistible!
- 5 Minutes or Less Banana Mug CakeWhen banana bread meets vanilla cake, what you get is one of the most incredibly delicious desserts imaginable. Now add to that the fact that this treat can be made in under 10 minutes and you have the holy grail of desserts.
- Mile High No-Bake Banana Split PieWhen summertime rolls around, nothing satisfies the sweet tooth quite like a banana split for dessert. With this easy recipe for Mile High No-Bake Banana Split Pie, you can take that treat and make it easily shareable for a crowd because who wants to eat dessert alone? Of all the no bake dessert recipes we've come across, this easily tops our list of the most indulgent and most sinfully sweet...
- Banana Rama Lama Ding Dong PieThis no bake banana pie recipe for Banana Rama Lama Ding Dong Pie will have you whistling while you work. Although you'll be doing more whistling than working, as this no bake banana cream pie basically makes itself.
The Banana Cakes We're Craving
- Ode to Elvis Poke CakeYou don't have to be an Elvis fan to love Ode to Elvis Poke Cake. This peanut butter banana cake is the perfect combination of those classic flavors from Elvis' favorite sandwich - including the bacon on top! Don't be deterred by the odd ingredients of this cake.
- Simple Banana Upside Down CakeSimple dessert recipes are always fun to make. Enjoy Banana Upside Down Cake for a sweet, heavenly delight that will keep you coming back for more. This moist cake will become one of your favorites. It's a new spin on the classic pineapple upside down cake, so if you're in the mood to try something new, then try this.
- Cake Mix Banana Cream CakeNo one will believe that this amazing cake started in a box; while it may not be homemade, it certainly looks and tastes as if it was. Wow your friends and family with this amazing banana cake recipe.
- Banana Split Pudding Poke CakeWhen decorated, the cake looks amazing with chocolate syrup drizzled on top and a cherry on each piece. You'll love to serve this pudding poke cake year after year to your family, and they will start to expect it in the summer season.
- German Chocolate Banana CakeSometimes an old recipe is in need of a twist to push it to the next level. This recipe for German Chocolate Banana Cake features the traditional chocolate cake and coconut, but adds banana for a tropical flair.
Hungry for more banana desserts? Check out this collection of easy no bake recipes!16 No Bake Banana Recipes
Do you prefer banana cake or banana cream pie? Let us know in the comments below!
Read NextOreo Delight Recipe