This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easter Bunny Cupcakes
"You don’t have to be a cake decorator to make these adorable Easter bunny cupcakes. They are easy enough for anyone to make and using a cake mix makes them even easier. Pair these with our Easter Chick Cupcakes and you will be the star of the holiday! Aren’t they adorable? Not too difficult and super cute to look at! It almost makes them hard to eat. Almost… These cute little bunny cupcakes are super colorful and great for Easter. "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 16 ounces container vanilla or white frosting
- 48 sticks gum in white or other colors such as yellow
- 24 sticks pink or red gum
- 24 miniature marshmallows white or colors
- 24 pink or red jelly beans
- 2/3 ounce tube black decorating gel
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 drop each food color: red green, blue, yellow
Read NextOld Fashioned Cranberry Apple Crisp
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use