La Preferida Three Bean Panzanella Salad
Everyone is going to want a bite of this salad recipe!
Just one bite of this La Preferida Three Bean Panzanella Salad, and you'll be glad you made it! This deliciously-vibrant, Mexican-style salad recipe is great for parties and potlucks where you need a starring dish. With delightfully-complementary ingredients like Adobo sauce, black beans, salsa, green chiles, corn and more, this tasty salad is easy to throw together on the spot. Get ready for a fun and festive way to eat your veggies with this three-bean salad recipe.
Cooking Time20 min
- 2 cups cubed baguette, in 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon La Preferida Adobo seasoning
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) La Preferida low-sodium Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) La Preferida Green Peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) Low Sodium Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped red, yellow and orange bell peppers
- 1/4 cup seeded and chopped cucumber
- 1 (4-ounce) can La Preferida Diced Green Chilies
- 1 (16-ounce) jar La Preferida Salsa (mild, medium or hot)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons La Preferida Chili Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro plus more for garnish
- 1 green tomatillo, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place bread cubes into a large bowl and toss with olive oil, Adobo seasoning and salt and pepper to taste. Place on foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until bread is toasted and crisp. Cool.
In a large mixing bowl, combine black beans, green peas, kidney beans, corn, green onions, bell peppers, cucumber, and chiles. Toss to mix.
In a medium bowl, combine salsa, lime juice, and chili seasoning and stir to mix. Pour over the salad and toss. Add cilantro, tomatillo, and the toasted bread cubes. Mix gently. Allow to sit for 20 minutes at room temperature, or, if not serving immediately, refrigerate salad until ready to serve.
Impress at your next gathering with any of the yummy recipes in our collection:The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
Read NextVintage Grape Salad
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
kmcartoonity 62072 74
Apr 28, 2018
With the warmer springtime weather finally here, I am always looking for new ways to incorporate fresh and healthy salads into my weekly dinner rotation. This salad is as tasty as it is pretty, with all of the different colors of the ingredients. Since you are using canned beans, you don't even need to pick through or soak them first!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use