Powdered Milk Yogurt
With just a few simple ingredients, you can make your own, homemade yogurt. Add some fresh berries or jam and you're all set!
- 6 cups filtered water, such as spring water, or other unchlorinated water
- 2 cups instant powdered milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
1. Put water and powdered milk in large pan and slowly heat until blended thoroughly; do not boil.
2. Add the evaporated milk and mix well.
3. Cool mixture to 110F degrees.
4. Add yogurt and blend well.
5. Pour into individual containers and keep at 90F to 115F degrees for six to eight hours until set. An easy way to do this is to use a deep electric frying pan and fill it with about an inch of water. Place the individual containers in the pan and set the temperature to 110F degrees. Cover the pan and leave until set.
Read NextCreamy Gorgonzola Dressing