Can I have an order of chocolate with a side of cupcake please? This homemade cupcake recipe uses cocoa and chocolate chips! The cream cheese gives it extra creaminess to boot!
Cooking Time18 min
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine in small bowl, combine the cream cheese, egg, salt, sugar, and chocolate morsels. Mix well and set aside.
- Sift together in large bowl, the flour, salt, baking soda, sugar, and cocoa. Add water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla. Beat with electric mixer well.
- Fill small muffin tins lined with muffin papers 1/2 full with chocolate batter.
- Top each with 1/2 teaspoon cheese filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees F approximately 18 minutes.
Read NextUnion Jack Cupcakes