Super Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese
This macaroni and cheese recipe takes southern baked macaroni and cheese one step further and does it in a slow cooker. Who'd have thought that mac and cheese could be done in a slow cooker? Try this Super Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese today!
Can't get enough of a good thing? Check out more yummy macaroni and cheese recipes here!
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 8 ounces macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 12-ounce can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 stick margarine
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- Mix 2 1/2 cups cheese and the margarine into cooked macaroni while hot. Add oil and other ingredients, mix well.
- Grease slow cooker well. Pour in to slow cooker and sprinkle other 1/2 cup cheese over top.
- Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
Read NextSlow Cooker Paradise Chicken