Classic Macaroni and Cheese
Classic macaroni and cheese has never tasted so good. If you're looking for an old fashioned macaroni and cheese recipe - look no further. This is a great option for a weeknight dinner.
Cooking Time6 hr 15 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups cheddar cheese, divided and shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the cooked macaroni in a slow cooker that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Add the remaining ingredients except 1 cup of the cheese; mix well.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese, then cover and cook on the low setting for 5 to 6 hours, or until the mixture is firm and golden around the edges.
- Do not remove the cover or stir until the macaroni has finished cooking.
Read NextSlow Cooker Mashed Potatoes