10 Layered Slow Cooker Dinner
Loaded with potatoes and plenty of other delicious vegetables, this 10 Layered Slow Cooker Dinner is always a winner. Not only is it one of the easiest slow cooker recipes, overall it feeds a good sized crowd. Plus freeze and reheat later if you want!
Cooking Time10 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 6 potatoes, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup corn, frozen or fresh
- 1 cup peas, frozen or fresh
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup green beans (optional)
- 2 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup tamari, low-sodium
- 1 teaspoon thyme, ground
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon sage
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley flakes
- Layer potatoes and vegetables in large casserole in order given.
- Mix together ingredients for sauce and pour over vegetables.
- Cook 4 to 6 hours on high or 8 to 10 hours on low.
Read NextSlow Cooker Bbq Beer Ribs