Red Hawaiian Ham
Good luck finding easy recipes for a slow cooker that are easier than this slow cooker ham recipe. Let this slow cooker cooking recipe show you how to make a tasty meal with only 4 main ingredients.
You can thicken with cornstarch if you like. Serve over rice, if desired.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1/2 to 1 pound cooked ham
- 1 16 ounce jar maraschino cherries
- 20 ounces can crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Slice ham into 1/4 inch slices. Place in bottom of slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over ham and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Read NextBest-Ever Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken