Potato Bud Cookies
Potatoes - they're not just for dinner any more! You might not think that Betty Crocker Potato Buds would be a cookie ingredient, of all things, but once you make these cookies and taste them, you'll be convinced that they are just great!
These cookies will be somewhat flat. And, lest we sound like a commercial for Betty Crocker, no other kind of instant mashed potato seems to work very well.
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 2 2/3 cups Bisquick
- 2 2/3 cups Betty Crocker Potato Buds
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Cream softened butter and sugar together.
- Mix in eggs and coconut extract and beat well.
- Add the Bisquick and Potato Buds and mix well. The mixture will be grainy.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 13-15 minutes.
- Let cool no longer than 2 minutes (the cookies will be soft and pliable); remove from cookie sheet and let cool on rack.
Read NextBite-Size Cinnamon Roll Cookies