This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
"These jumbo cookies are large and in charge, packed with chocolate-peanut-butter sticky bliss. It'll be hard to share these ones. If you’re a fan of the stick-to-your-teeth goodness Butterfinger is known for, you’ll love these Butterfinger cookies with chunks of flakey peanut butter candy sprinkled throughout a soft and chewy cookie base. We originally made these cookies for our Butterfinger ice cream sandwiches, but we quickly realized they deserved their own post where they can shine all on their own. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel SizeElectric Mixer, Ice Cream Scoop, Insulted Baking Sheets, Mixing Bowls
- 8 1/2 ounces Cake Flour
- 8 1/2 ounces All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 10 ounces Light Brown Sugar
- 8 ounces Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 15 ounces Butterfinger Baking Bits
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line insulated baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
Sift flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt into a bowl with a wire whisk. Set aside.
Visit https://amandascookin.com/butterfinger-cookies/ for full printable recipe.