"Perfect for Christmas Gift Giving: 6 'Gift in a Jar' Ideas" eBook
It might sound silly, but everyone loves receiving gifts in a jar. Why? Because the possibilities are endless! For all you foodies, you can help your friends become as talented as you are in the kitchen by giving them all the ingredients and directions necessary to make a delicious dish. Give your friends and loved ones a tasty recipe like the Yummy Hot Cocoa Jar. Or if you're in the crafting mood, give a beauty product that will keep skin looking fresh during the colder months like the Gardener's Hand Scrub. Not to mention, it's such a fun gift when it comes decorated in a creative and festive jar. Homemade gifts in a jar can make for a truly special present. Help your friends
These awesome ideas for Christmas presents in a jar are easy and inexpensive to make but don't lack personality or thoughtfulness. With the holiday right around the corner, it's time to start making wonderful presents your friends and family would only receive from you! Anyone can buy them a holiday sweater but your gift in a jar will stand out. Give Christmas in a jar with these great 'Gift in a Jar' ideas.
Gift in a Jar Ideas Included in this eBook:
1. Christmas Spirit Jars: Take pretty jars and turn them into lovely holiday decorations. These Christmas Spirit Jars make for great gifts. Put anything you wish inside or just make the jar itself the gift.
2. Oatmeal Chippers in a Jar: Try this tasty cookie mix! Cookies in a Jar makes a great gift idea!
3. Gardener's Hand Scrub: For a quick but thoughtful gift, make the Gardner's Hand Scrub. This easy project will produce a wonderful gift in a simply decorated jar. Homemade gifts in a jar are always a hit so give this one a try.
4. Yummy Hot Cocoa Jar: For a creative and thrifty gift idea, make the Yummy Hot Cocoa Jar. You'll be giving a beautifully decorated jar with a tasty hot cocoa recipe inside. It's a perfect homemade gift in a jar idea.
5. Pumpkin Bread Jars: Use baking in jars as a technique to make wonderful holiday treats. Pumpkin Bread Jars make tasty loaves that will be fun to make and delicious to eat.
6. Granny's Chocolate Gravy: Something called Granny's Chocolate Gravy can't be anything but delicious. Make this tasty recipe for a comforting and chocolaty dressing. You could also give away the gravy in a decorated jar as a Christmas gift.
For more 'Gift in a Jar' Ideas, check out the "34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar" eBook.
Find even more holiday gift giving ideas in "The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide" eBook.