Super Simple Chicken a la King for Two
This one-pot meal can be thrown together almost in the blink of an eye, but when served over rice will taste like you fussed over it. Super Simple Chicken a la King for Two is the perfect weeknight meal: just combine the ingredients in a saucepan and 10 minutes later you're ready to eat. A combination of mushrooms, pimento and peas make up this tri-colored creamy chicken a la king that can be served over rice, bread or noodles.
Cooking Time10 min
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1 (2-ounce) jar of diced pimento, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can of whole mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Chow mein noodles, hot cooked rice or toast
Combine all ingredients except the noodles in a heavy saucepan; cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Serve over noodles, rice or toast.
Read NextSlow Cooker Chicken And Dumplings