Cornbread Chicken Pot Pie
You'll think back to simpler times when you serve this rich, cornbread-topped old fashioned chicken pot pie recipe to your family. Cheesy and delicious, it's perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can (8-ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 (8-ounces) corn muffin mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Stir the soup, corn and chicken in a 9-inch pie plate.
Stir the muffin mix, milk and egg in a medium bowl just until combined. Spread the batter over the chicken mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the topping is golden brown. Sprinkle with the cheese.
Read NextChicken Pot Pie With Puff Pastry