Barbecue Chicken, Bacon, and Pineapple Kabobs
Bring on the bacon with these tasty kabobs! Addie's chicken kabobs with pineapple and bacon are always a big hit.
- Addie Gundry
This recipe is from RecipeLion's 103 Cookbook series, Easy Chicken Recipes: 103 Inventive Soups, Salads, Casseroles, and Dinners Everyone Will Love.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2–2-inch chunks
- 1 cup barbecue sauce of your choice
- 1 pound bacon, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into 2-inch chunks
Combine the chicken and barbecue sauce in a large zip-top bag and marinate in the fridge for 2–3 hours.
Soak 6–8 (12-inch) wooden skewers in water for 1 hour.
Microwave the bacon for 1–2 minutes or cook on the stovetop.
Using the skewers, thread the chicken, bacon, pineapple, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, and onions in an alternating pattern. It may be necessary to fold the bacon in half to fit it on the skewers.
Grill the kabobs over high heat until the chicken and bacon are fully cooked to 160–165°F, about 20 minutes.
Read NextCrispy Sesame Chicken