Complete Oatmeal (baby Food)
Fruit and oatmeal are a delicious part of our every day breakfast. This is a great recipe for those who love both. It's healthy and it'll keep your insides warm.
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups oldfashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons flax seed ground,(coffee grinder works great)
- 16 ounces fresh cut-up peaches or apples
- soy milk
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add oatmeal, reduce heat and simmer until done (about 10 minutes/or cook according to directions).
- Stir in flax and set aside.
- Place fruit in a blender.
- Add oatmeal mixture to blender and enough soymilk to loosen while blending (about 1/4 cup).
- Blend until sooth and creamy, adding soymilk as necessary for desired texture.
- To store: Spoon mixture into a muffin pan or ice cube tray and freeze.
- Run water over bottom of the pan to remove and store in freezer bags.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Nov 30, 2010
Hello, though I'm not aware of any specific recipe meeting your criteria on our site. Please feel free to search through for oatmeal recipes. And thanks for stopping by.
charmengump 474285 1
Nov 30, 2010
years ago i was given a recipe for instant oatmeal cereal i know that it had quick cook oats, powdered milk, cinnamon, sugar and dehydrated apples. I have never been apple to find the exact recipe.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use