"Say Cheese" Mashed Potato Casserole
This "Say Cheese" Mashed Potato Casserole will have you grinning from the first bite to the last! You can't go wrong with a classic potato casserole with cheese recipe. It's super easy to make and a perfect companion to almost any main dish!
Cooking MethodOven, Casserole
- 8 large potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoon onion salt
- 1 pint sour cream
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup grated Cheddar or Colby cheese
- Peel and cook potatoes until tender.
- Mash potatoes with onion salt and sour cream. Add butter.
- Place in a 2-quart casserole dish and press down slightly. Top with cheese. Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
Read NextLoaded Reuben Casserole