Easy Beefy Zucchini Casserole
This zucchini casserole with Stove Top stuffing is one of my favorites! It's easy to prepare, and while it's in the oven, I can spend quality time with my kids. With meat and veggies, it's a meal in and of itself, although we usually serve a salad or something on the side. Yum!
- For more delectable zucchini casserole recipes, click here.
- Learn how to freeze zucchini and get even more fantastic zucchini recipes in our article 15 Zippy Zucchini Recipes: How to Make Use of Summer's Bounty.
Cooking Time1 hr
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- 4 zucchini, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter (as much as desired for your taste)
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 can Campbell's cream of chicken soup
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 box of herb-seasoned croutons
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and drain the fat.
- Sauté zucchini and onion in the butter.
- Mix together the beef, zucchini/onion mixture, carrots, sour cream, soup, and stuffing and place in 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Top with the croutons and bake for 1 hour at 350F degrees.
Read NextAunt Bee's Cheesy Potatoes