Classic Green Bean Casserole
Green bean casserole is an expected dish at every holiday party, but this recipe is so simple you can make it all year! Classic Green Bean Casserole is an easy green bean casserole recipe from Campbell's Kitchen that uses cream of mushroom soup to create a creamy, flavorful side dish casserole. Just six simple ingredients go into this dish, making it one of the easiest side dishes around. Stick this side dish in the oven and you'll have more time to worry about the main dish of the meal.
This recipe is featured in our free eCookbook 10 Thanksgiving Side Dishes that Steal the Show! If you're looking for some great ideas for your holiday meal, then this eCookbook is the perfect place to start.
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Dash of ground black pepper
- 4 cups green beans, cooked and cut
- 1 1/3 cup French's French Fried Onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 2/3 cup onions in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
Read NextCampbell's Slow Cooker Corn Chowder
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Aug 31, 2017
Ah yes green bean casserole season is rapidly approaching us, and this Classic Green Bean Casserole recipe is just the thing to fit the bill. So quick and easy to prepare and full of all the great flavor and crunch you expect. Can't wait to make the first one of the season.
Jun 17, 2016
A classic potluck side dish that everyone expects to see and still enjoys year after year! I used to make this all the time for family gatherings at holidays, then one year I decided not to. Boy, was that a mistake! People kept asking where my green bean casserole was! I like trying new recipes, but there's some classics that just have to remain!
Nov 26, 2015
Just what I was looking for.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use