This extra crispy oven-fried chicken recipe is a favorite to make and a favorite to eat. Chicken Crunch is an easy chicken breast recipe with one secret ingredient that gives it a crunchy coating: herb seasoned stuffing mix. Simply dip chicken in a soup mixture, then in the stuffing, and bake until golden brown. With the remaining soup as a sauce, you won't be able to get enough of this mouthwatering and easy to make chicken.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing, crushed
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/4 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the flour onto a plate. Place the stuffing onto a plate. Stir 1/3 cup soup and 1/4 cup milk in a shallow dish.
- Coat the chicken with the flour. Dip the chicken into the soup mixture. Coat the chicken with the stuffing. Place the chicken onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with the butter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Heat the remaining soup and milk in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Serve the soup mixture with the chicken.
Read NextSouthern Muffin Tin Dessert Bites