Cake Mix Soda Pop Cake
Try something crazy and add soda pop to your cake recipe for a surprisingly moist piece of cake. Made with ingredients that you probably already have on hand, this may be one of the easiest recipes with cake mix you have ever tasted. Cake Mix Soda Pop Cake may just become your new favorite dessert.
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 large pkg or 2 small pkgs strawberry Jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup strawberry soda pop
- For the Frosting:
- 1 package of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 package of dry whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1 1/2 cup cold milk
Prepare cake mix according to package directions: Bake in 13 x 9 inch pan.
While warm, puncture all over with fork.
Combine Jello and boiling water. Stir to dissolve. Add soda pop. Pour over cake while warm.
- For the frosting take 1 instant vanilla pudding (dry mix), 1 package dry whipped topping mix, 1 1/2 cups cold milk and combine. Stir and spread on cooled cake. Refrigerate after cake is frosted.
Read NextLazy Cherry Dump Cake