Skillet Beef & Macaroni
A cheesy one-skillet dish that is easy to make, Skillet Beef & Macaroni is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. Made with simple ingredients that you likely already have in your house, it is a budget friendly pasta recipe that your taste-buds and wallet will appreciate. With a touch of Pace Picante hot sauce, it a has a little kick that you're sure to love.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time35 min
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 stalks celery, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 1 can (about 8 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup cup elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- Shredded Cheddar cheese, to taste
Cook the beef, celery and oregano in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
Stir the soup, picante sauce, corn and pasta in the skillet. Cook and stir until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Sprinkle with the cheese and cook until the cheese is melted.
Read NextThe Fastest Shepherd's Pie