Hobo Beans and Sausage Casserole
If you are looking for some easy budget casserole recipes you've found what you are looking for. This Hobo Beans and Sausage Casserole is simple, cheap and its easy to swap out with different types of sausage or even hot dogs. Kids love this!
When substituting BBQ sauce for ketchup, you may want to add BBQ sauce to taste. Some are stronger than others and will take away from the beans.
Cooking Time1 hr
- 1 package all beef hot dogs or sausage of choice
- 1/2 cup ketchup or favorite BBQ sauce
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 16 ounces can pork and beans
- 1 cup kidney beans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix beans, sugar, sauce, sausage and onions in a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 to 60 minutes. Depends on your oven accuracy.
Read NextThe Fastest Shepherd's Pie