Easy Sweet sour Pork Chops
This is a winner for easy pork chop slower cooker recipes. Plenty of flavor and not a lot of work. Throw these Easy Sweet-Sour Pork Chops together in the morning for a wonderful meal ready by dinner time.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen Oriental-style vegetables, partially thawed
- 6 pork chops (about 2.25 lbs)
- 1 (2 oz) pkg. sweet-sour sauce blend mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup Chinese pea pods
- Place partially thawed vegetables in slow cooker. Arrange pork chops on top.
- Combine sauce mix and water. Pour sauce over chops and vegetables in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 7 to 8 hours.
- Turn on HIGH and add pea pods. Cover and cook on HIGH about 5 minutes.
Read NextChicken Alfredo Bubble Up