Beggar's American Goulash
This fantastic budget-friendly recipe makes use of things that you have in your pantry. Made with ground beef, macaroni, tomato sauce and cheese, this goulash recipe is one delicious dinner. It's simple to whip up and tastes so good. Serve it up with a vegetable and dinner rolls, and dinner is complete. You family will request this one quite often, so get ready to see it again soon.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (7-ounces) package of macaroni
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella or Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Brown ground beef in large heavy pan. Add onion, cook until transparent.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Add to ground beef mixture. Stir in remaining ingredients. Simmer, covered, until cheese is melted.
Read NextThe Fastest Shepherd's Pie