Quick and Tasty Fudge Brownies
There's nothing quite like homemade brownies. If you love a big chocolate taste but are short on time, try these Quick and Tasty Fudge Brownies. This easy brownie recipe is one of our favorite dessert dishes.
- 1 1/4 cup unbleached flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup Dutch process cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk flour and baking soda in a bowl.
- Heat sugar, margarine and buttermilk, stirring constantly, in a saucepan over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Add cocoa and stir until smooth. Cool 10 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, to sugar mixture, stirring well after each addition.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir in flour mixture.
- Pour batter into pan. Bake until done, about 18 to 20 minutes. Cool in pan.