This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Simple Cream Cheese And Strawberry French Toast
"This recipe for strawberry cream cheese stuffed french toast is filled with both fresh strawberries and strawberry jam for an extra sweet flavor. The cream cheese gives it all the creaminess with a bit of tang and it’s so yummy. In fact, my family might never have regular French toast again because this recipe has totally spoiled us! Once you try it, you’ll know why. It’s the best strawberries and cream bite, and even better, it only takes 20 minutes! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 1 (8-ounce) Package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Seedless strawberry jam
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Strawberries, finely chopped
- 5 Large eggs
- 1 cup Milk or half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 8-10 slices of think bread
- Strawberry sauce
- Fresh strawberries