Gluten Free French Toast Casserole
Everyone will enjoy this french toast recipe. Start your day with Gluten-Free French Toast Casserole and you'll have energy to spare.
- 1 loaf French Meadows Gluten-Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread, cubed
- 2 ounces golden raisins
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2/3 cup half and half
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Grease a 8x8 baking pan and place the French Meadows Gluten-Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread cubes and the golden raisins in the pan.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend.
- Add blended mixture to the raisin bread mixture, press down and let soak in.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Next morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place in a oven and bake for about 40-50 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with fresh sliced fruit.
Read NextMuffin Tin Cinnamon Rolls
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.