Zucchini Bread for Bread Machine
Having a hard time finding the right zucchini bread recipe for bread machine? Not any more! This one is so easy and delicious, you'll find yourself wanting to make bread machine recipes all the time. There's nothing like homemade bread - yum!
- Learn how to freeze zucchini and get even more fantastic zucchini recipes in our article 15 Zippy Zucchini Recipes: How to Make Use of Summer's Bounty.
- Looking for more ways to use your bread machine? Don't miss 24 Fantastic Bread Machine Recipes and Tips for Amazing Bread!
- 2/3 cup zucchini, grated
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup walnut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 to 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 to 4 tablespoons gluten (optional)
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons yeast
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Place all ingredients in bread machine in order suggested by manufacturer.
- Use the mediumg setting, no-raisin/mix cycle.
- Cool before slicing.
Read NextBread Machine Cornbread