Easy Bread Machine Banana Bread
This banana bread recipe for bread machine makes banana bread that is perfectly moist and delicious. Walnuts are always a popular nut to add, but almonds or pecans work just as well and mix things up a bit.
My regal kitchen pro over bakes this recipe so I tend to keep a close eye on it in the latter stages of baking and remove the bread before the cycle ends.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 ounce milk
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 1/3 cup bread flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Put the wet ingredients in the bread pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients and then add to the pan.
- Set to quick bread setting.
- Use a spatula to scape down the sides of the pan after mixing five minutes to eliminate flour pockets.
Read NextBread Machine Cornbread