Gluten Free Impossibly Easy Breakfast Bake
Breakfast recipes don't get much easier than this Gluten Free Impossibly Easy Breakfast Bake. It doesn't even matter that it's gluten-free, because you won't notice! Bisquick recipes like this are always a hit and this one's perfect for brunch or even dinner. When you're cooking for people who don't eat gluten and people who do, it's nice to be able to make one dish that they'll both enjoy. This is that dish.
Quick Tip: Frozen hash brown potatoes are great to have on hand for easy dishes like this.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time40 min
- 1 package (16-ounce) bulk pork sausage
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (about 8-ounces)
- 3/4 cup Bisquick Gluten Free mix
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 6 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage, bell pepper and onion over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sausage is no longer pink; drain. In baking dish, mix sausage mixture, potatoes and 1 1⁄2 cups of the cheese.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, pepper, milk and eggs with whisk or fork until blended. Pour over sausage mixture in baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining 1⁄2 cup cheese; bake about 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Read NextEasy Bisquick Chicken and Dumplings