Skinny Jim's Ultimate Burger
This recipe courtesy Skinny Jim's Spice Blends show you how to cook the best burger. The spice blends make this beef burger recipe possibly the best beef burger recipe around.
- Fresh ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Skinny Jim's Original Blend per Patty
- Form the ground beef into patties - any size you prefer.
- Put an indentation with your thumb in the center of the patty - this is an Ancient Burger Secret that prevents the "doming" effect of your burger on the grill and will keep it flat and evenly cooked, perfect grill marks and all!
- Lay a paper towel onto a cutting board and sprinkle 1 Tablespoon of Skinny Jim's Original Blend onto the paper towel.
- Lay 1 burger on the paper towel, sprinkle 1 tablespoon more Blend on the unseasoned side and press it into the meat - make sure it is IN the meat, not just ON the patty surface.
- Don't forget the edges! Roll the burger in the left over seasoning.
- Repeat above for as many patties as you require.
- Cook on HIGH heat using preferred cooking method.
Read NextOld Fashioned Beef and Noodles