This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Keto Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
"This hearty Keto beef stroganoff recipe is both warming and delicious. And there’s the added benefit that making this in the slow cooker is so easier. I love using a crockpot any time of year, but during the colder months, it seems especially perfect. And a hearty Keto beef stroganoff recipe is both warming and delicious. And there’s the added benefit that making this in the slow cooker is so easier. I’ve changed the traditional stroganoff recipe so that it fits with the Keto diet: No dairy – instead of cream/sour cream/butter, coconut cream is used, No cornstarch or flour thickeners, No wheat-filled noodles, and No canned soups… Instead, there’s a secret ingredient…"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time8 hr
- 2 lbs beef roast, cut into small strips (or use chicken breasts)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 cup (100 g) white mushrooms, sliced (approx. 10 mushrooms)
- 2 cups (480 ml) Kettle & Fire mushroom chicken bone broth
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cucumber, peeled into long wide strips
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) coconut milk/cream
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) Dijon mustard
Place the beef, onion, garlic, mushrooms, beef broth, black pepper, and salt into a slow cooker / crockpot and cook on a low temperature for approx. 6-8 hours. The beef should be very tender when it’s done.
After the beef is done, stir into the slow cooker pot the coconut cream, Dijon mustard, salt to taste.
Place the cucumber noodles into a bowl. Top with the beef stroganoff. Garnish with the leftover parsley.
Read NextThe Best Pot Roast Recipe