One of our easy casserole recipes, Trucker's Beans is a delicious recipe you can enjoy any time. Three different types of beans and Lipton onion soup mix are used to add flavor to this dish.
Tip: You can subsitute tomato puree for tomao soup.
- 1-2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cans (16-oz) pork & beans
- 1 can kidney beans, drained
- 1 can butter beans, drained
- 1 can tomato soup, or tomato puree
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Brown meat in 1/2 cup water.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F. until desired consistency.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
May 29, 2017
I love to try different bean recipes in the summer time to eat with grilled chicken or brats or dogs This recipe is hearty enough with the meat in it to serve it as a meal and it would be a good one to add to the crock pot in the morning during my busy times of outdoor work I could cook it the night before store it in the fridge and put it in the crock pot sometime in the early afternoon maybe even at lunchtime and set it on low and continue my work outside and have a nice meal ready for the evening without much work I do have lots of mowing and weeding to do during the summer so I need to be outside for hours at a time and then I am hungry in the evening and of course I do need to feed my sweet…Read More hubby after he gets home from work This recipe is going on my make very soon list What do you like to make in summer when you are busy with outdoor chores
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use