Arkansas Barbecue Sauce
Put some South in your mouth with this gourmet sweet barbecue sauce recipe. This recipe shows you how to make sweet barbecue sauce that boosts the flavor of any meat. It makes a perfect tangy barbecue rib sauce.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/8 cup black pepper
- 3 ounces brown sugar
- 1/8 cup red pepper flakes
- 3 ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 quart red wine vinegar
- 3 ounces yellow mustard
- 1/4 quart white wine
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 ounces salt
- Combine water, black pepper, red pepper flakes, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, mustard, wine, ketchup and salt.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for about 1/2 hour.
- Do not cook or store in aluminum, store in glass.
Read NextAlabama White Barbecue Sauce
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.