Ring around the taco, a pocket full of cheese, lettuce and onions, we all eat some! This is definitely on the list for great party food appetizers. Skip to the beat of this melodious recipe that will make everyone who eats it, sing for joy!
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 to 3 tablespoons water
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1/2 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green pepper
- 1 jar taco sauce or salsa
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- Add water and taco seasoning, mix well.
- Mix in cheddar cheese.
- Lay crescent rolls out on flat stone (or cookie sheet), points facing out, slightly overlapping - in a starburst pattern. There should be a 5 or 6 inch diameter hole in the center.
- Spoon the meat mixture onto the inner part of the dough, then fold the pointed ends over, tucking them in underneath.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cut off the top of the green pepper, cut out seeds inside, and fill with salsa or taco sauce.
- Serve with green pepper in the center and garnish with sour cream.
Read NextThe Best Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks